Re: FORGOTTEN ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (cnfrisch_at_nospamgmail.com)
Date: 08/22/05

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:38:47 -0500

Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

Forgot your admin password?

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups
 "BOBBIE JO" <BOBBIE wrote:
| I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY (ADMINISTRATIVE LEVEL) SIGN ON PASSWORD AND I CAN'T
| ACCESS ANYTHING I NEED TO IN ORDER TO DO WHAT I NEED TO DO.  IT SEEMS I AM
| LOCKED OUT OF MY OWN SYSTEM......CAN THIS BE RESET OR OVERRIDDEN FROM THE
| SIGHN ON SCREEN OR FROM ANOTHER USERS SETTINGS ( AT A LEVEL WITHOUT ANY
| AUTHORITIES) WINDOWS XP.... I ALSO CAN NOT ENABLE ACTIVE X UNTILL I CAN
| ACCESS THE ADMINISTRATIVE LEVEL.......PLEASE..... I NEED THIS  HELP LAST
| WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN I FIX THIS.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Administrator Password
    ... Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security ... if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost. ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ...
  • Re: access
    ... Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security ... if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost. ... cannot gain access to computer ...
  • Re: Administrator Password lost
    ... Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security ... if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Administrator Password lost
    ... Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security ... if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Administrator Password lost
    ... Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security ... if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)