Re: Digital Signatures in WinXP

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (cnfrisch_at_nospamgmail.com)
Date: 08/18/05

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:23:02 -0500

Description of digital certificates
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q206637/

Using SelfCert to Create a Digital Certificate for VBA Projects
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q217221/

Driver Signing Registry Values Cannot Be Modified Directly in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/298503/

Using SelfCert to Create Digital Certificates in a Network Environment
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=194

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP