Windows XP Backup (Software)

From: Brandon (Brandon_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/15/05

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:08:02 -0700

I'm looking to backup my data because I almost lost all my data when computer
failed to start. After about 10 hard power shutdowns I got my computer back
and it said Windows XP recovered from a serious Error. I think it had
something to either do with the hard drive or Konfabulator.

So now that I bought a new hard drive, I was wondering what other backup
programs I can get besides the backup that Windows XP offers.

Does Veritas offer something for backup up Windows XP?

Thanks,

Brandon

Relevant Pages

  • NewestShareware.com Issue #160
    ... Program Name - Supported Platforms - Type - Category ... Vista Smoker Pro - Windows Vista - Utilities ... Ahsay Offsite Backup Server - All - Commercial ... Download file size: 1308 K ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: Folder security. FAT to ntfs?
    ... it is recommended you backup your critical ... a clean system BEFORE you start.. ... What to Know Before You Download and Install Windows XP Service Pack 2 ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: cant disable lycos side search, please help
    ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... use the backup tool that comes with Windows XP: ...
  • Re: Full System Backup
    ... I now have the backup utility. ... > support said I'd lost my windows and would have to use my recovery ... >>> Spoke to technical support who didnt know what I was talking ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: chkdsk starts when boot up
    ... to backup, but it also takes time and effort to recreate lost data. ... Should you back up Windows? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)