Automatically Lock the Computer during logon

From: aznan (aznan_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/15/05

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:56:05 -0700

Hi , i'm currently using XP Powertoy to automate the login process of my PC.
I've entered my Domain username and password so that everytime when the PC
boots up it will automatically log me on. The problem that i'm having is that
if there's a power failure and the PC boots up when i'm not there , others
will have access to my files and folders. Is there any way to automatically
lock the PC after the logon process.

Please help

--
The International School of Penang (Uplands)

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Disable windows login
    ... I would suggest you to automate the login process in Windows XP. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • $ dollar signs causing issues in Excel VBA - HTML
    ... My goal is to automate a login process however the name of the Submit ... button on the webpage is: ... With ie2 ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Automatically Lock the Computer during logon
    ... i'm currently using XP Powertoy to automate the login process of my PC. ... > I've entered my Domain username and password so that everytime when the PC ... > boots up it will automatically log me on. ...
  • Launch Internet Explorer
    ... I'm trying to automate a login process to a database that is located over the web. ... Can someone point me in the right direction for coding something like this? ...
  • Re: HowTo Load Drivers automatically
    ... >> start everytime ... >> How can i automate this so the pc automatically loads these drivers at ... add the "modprobe" commands to ... duct tape up your nose when taking your driver's test. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)