Task Manager

From: Mr. O (O_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/14/05

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:11:03 -0700

The Task Manager was disable accidently, or by some unknown reason.
Right click on the task bar menu, shows the Task Manager as inactive and
does not responds. When entering "ctrl, alt & del" I get a message. Task
Manager disable by Administrator. does some one knwos how to correct my
problem?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Task manager inaccessible
    ... Troubleshooting the Task Manager ... ssg MS-MVP ... Nick wrote: ... > For some unknown reason I'm unable to get my task ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Task Manager
    ... >> The Task Manager was disable accidently, or by some unknown reason. ... >> Right click on the task bar menu, shows the Task Manager as inactive ... > disabled by your administrator fix ...
  • Re: Two Files infected-Cant find them!
    ... Right click on your task bar and select task manager - click the ... processes tab. ... run a full virus scan in safe mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Computer Slows - Busy Processor
    ... >>Right click on the task bar at the bottom and then click task manager and then ... I now see what is taking CPU processing time. ... >adaware at least once every two days now. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Determining whether Excel is running
    ... even though no task was visible in Task Manager or on my task bar. ... > running code like you posted, you could easily start a hidden instance of ... > code does not inadvertently leave a hidden instance running which you ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)