Dcom configuration

From: jb (cassy_at_skynet.be)
Date: 08/13/05

    Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:08:07 +0200

    Hello,

    I must confiure aopc server (Dcom) running on windowsXP Pro in a workgroup.
    I can't join this pc in domain because is a system of a third society.

    The opc client is running in a domain activ direvtory (wndows server 2003)
    Last wek this clent was running in a NT domain without problems.
    Now we are in active directory it is impossible to give autorisation to opc
    server.
    It's not possible to add a user of AD into security of OPC server.

    Have you a idea ?

    Thanks,

    Jean

    Could you send your answer also to jean.borgugnons@segal.be.