Re: Group Policy Security setting could not be determined

From: Tricky Ricky (tricksda_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 08/13/05

    Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:41:29 -0600

    Doug, thanks for the tip. Totaly solved my problem.Now I move onto my
    network issues. Thanks again!

    "Doug Knox MS-MVP" <dknox@mvps.org> wrote in message
    Hi,

    Ok, it figures. Now, I can find the command I was looking for.

    esentutl /p %windir%\security\database\secedit.sdb

    I have had the same error, quite a while back, and this is what fixed it for
    me.

    --
    Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
    Display\Security