Re: Hidden Files and Folders Problem

From: rvrw2c (rvrw2c.1tod24_at_pcbanter.net)
Date: 08/12/05

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:56:14 +0000

Szereck Wrote:

take a look
@[URL]http://web.archive.org/web/20041123023608/www.blackviper.com/index.html
check out the WINDOWS XP configurations link.Look @
STRANGE SERVICES and SUPER TWEEKS . In there is a detailed description
of how to 'unhide' various files and folders from the RUN command. MAKE
SURE TO FOLLOW HIS DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY AND IF IN
DOUBT............................ DO NOT DO IT...

--
rvrw2c

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hobbyists after 2020?
    ... Even Windows and x86-64 will have an end.] ... iLO and other tools, large-scale NAS and FC SAN configurations, likely ... folks and third-party folks to port the applications to arbitrary Linux ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Lost XP User Account Settings After Password Change
    ... previous configuration (containing my desktop shortcuts, Windows ... settings and shortcuts are missing from my now default desktop layout ... folder as it contains all of my missing user configurations, ... application ini's and desktop shortcuts. ...
  • Lost XP User Account Settings After Password Change
    ... previous configuration (containing my desktop shortcuts, Windows ... settings and shortcuts are missing from my now default desktop layout ... folder as it contains all of my missing user configurations, ... application ini's and desktop shortcuts. ...
  • RE: Concurrent Logins
    ... Well perhaps I should explain our situation, we are using a Network ... configurations of our enterprise Routers and Switches. ... there is no limit to limit concurrent logins in AD. ... Directory domain in a Windows Server 2003, a Windows 2000, or a Windows NT ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re[2]: gateway doesnt locate at the same subnet of the IP Address.
    ... I switched from windowsxp to debian with the above ip ... above ip configurations, to be more specifically, the main issue in my ... the gateway doesn't locate at the same subnet of the IP ... configurations from within my windows xp by _ipconfig /all_ and the windows ...
    (Debian-User)