Re: Help and Support disabled in "Guest" Account

From: Ramesh, MS-MVP (ramesh_at_XOX.mvps.org)
Date: 08/10/05

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:42:19 +0530

Jetstream,

What happens when you access Help Center from a Guest account? Any error
messages?

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org
"Jetstream" <Jetstream@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Unable to access Help and Support in "Guest" account. As "Administrator",
> how
> do I enable "Help and Support" for "Guest" account?
> Any suggestions, references, or other help is much appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Help and Support disabled in "Guest" Account
    ... Unable to access Help and Support in "Guest" account. ... Any suggestions, references, or other help is much appreciated. ...
  • Re: Help with Guest account
    ... Account and created a new User Account. ... Same thing in the Guest ... problem accessing the internet with it as it uses that same network ... enable the Guest Account is "an" administrator account. ...
  • RE: Bypass Traverse Checking?
    ... Authenticated Users, because they are significantly different (different ... account without that SID in its token would not be able to access the ... you are affecting Anonymous Logon and the _builtin_ Guest ... account. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Office 2004 Mainstream Support Has Been Extended two years!
    ... Further research indicates that it affects systems where the the Guest ... Phillip: I should have done a bit more research :-) ... concept of a "Guest" account. ... John McGhie, Microsoft MVP, Consultant Technical ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Grayed out password box.
    ... >Laptop I get a grayed out Guest sign in box and the guest password does not ... Are your computers running XP Home, XP Pro, or a combination? ... common non-Guest account on all computers. ... Any user can be an Administrator, ...