Help and Support disabled in "Guest" Account

From: Jetstream (Jetstream_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/10/05

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:19:08 -0700

Unable to access Help and Support in "Guest" account. As "Administrator", how
do I enable "Help and Support" for "Guest" account?
Any suggestions, references, or other help is much appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help and Support disabled in "Guest" Account
    ... What happens when you access Help Center from a Guest account? ... > Unable to access Help and Support in "Guest" account. ...
  • Re: Product ID For Online Support
    ... >Not sure about support for the Home Use program since it ... >account will be deleted without reading. ... As I mentioned in my thread, OE and Outlook ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: help
    ... Windows Live ID Support ... MSN Premium Account support ... I've been locked out of my msn email account ... And have you contacted MSN or Hotmail Support about this? ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Help with Guest account
    ... Account and created a new User Account. ... Same thing in the Guest ... problem accessing the internet with it as it uses that same network ... enable the Guest Account is "an" administrator account. ...
  • RE: Bypass Traverse Checking?
    ... Authenticated Users, because they are significantly different (different ... account without that SID in its token would not be able to access the ... you are affecting Anonymous Logon and the _builtin_ Guest ... account. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)