Re: Settings? Glitch after SP2?

From: LauraC (LauraC_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/08/05

Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:56:43 -0700

Yes, the other images load. It appears more and more that the download and
login are part of a java script?? A couple people have mentioned this to me.
 I don't know how to fix that.

"Doug Knox MS-MVP" wrote:

> Do the other images on the page load?
>
> Also, Shenan gave you a direct link to the download and it works here, so if you really need the program now, go ahead and download it.
>
> http://appldnld.m7z.net/content.info.apple.com/iPod/ww/win/061-1934.20050628.WNPD6/iPodSetup.exe
>
> --
> Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
> http://www.dougknox.com
> --------------------------------
> --------------------------------
> Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: javaservice.exe application error
    ... Run Windows Update in Express mode and see if there is a patch for MS ... java script. ... Download Sun's Java code and run it instead of MS. Download at ... appears to be giving me problems on a javascript web site that i use every ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [opensuse] wget of Sled10 -- Solved
    ... to the downloader by a java script, hence I couldn't do the down and ... is to get the "properties" of the download. ... The '-c' flag will cause wget to "continue" where it left off. ... You don't actually need the activation code to get the file, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Saving a web page that won`t
    ... download / save has started saying " this page could not be saved to that location " I spent most of today searching for stuff to further my research in the 1400s in England, I found a page that has what I want, But can not save it in any useable form please and thanks, Phil, ... The owner of the page could very well have a java script running on the page preventing the saving of anything on the page to a viewer's computer. ... If your browser won't run java scripts the site can't stop the download. ...
    (soc.genealogy.computing)
  • Re: Problems cant figure out
    ... Could you please clarify your problem: ... Where did you try to download the java script from ... > reccomend someone who ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Java, Active X control
    ... >Recently, while online, whenever I try to download small ... >movie clips, I'm told My Active X or Java Script has ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)