Re: Change User Account Name

From: Shenan Stanley (newshelper_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/08/05

Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 17:32:35 -0500

Pat wrote:
> Ok, I went ahead and renamed my account, and everything is fine,
> except now my <account name>'s Documents folder is missing from My
> Computer. How can I get it back?

Have the Microsoft Powertoy "TweakUI"?
If not - grab it - it will do so much more for you as well..

Anyway - My Computer --> make sure "Files stored on this computer" is
checked.. Apply and exit.

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

  • Re: Change User Account Name
    ... Pat wrote: ... > Ok, I went ahead and renamed my account, and everything is fine, ... Shenan Stanley wrote: ... Reboot. ...
  • User accounts
    ... then the computer told me that the name pat allready ... exits put an rhe user account screen there was no ... undet the administrator account and NO the account Pat ...
  • Re: Dont want to open another can of worms....
    ... The user agreement (which you sign up to to open the account) says that you must "be you". ... If there are more on the Facebook ... In message, Kate in MI ... Pat on the Green ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: WHAT NEXT ??
    ... Pat wrote: ... Scary stories is one thing you can always be counted on ... for, so I do take that into account on reflection, but nevertheless my ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)