Re: May have a potentially Serious Problem

From: nim (nim_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/07/05

Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 07:53:21 -0700

What does ROTFL mean?

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> <ROTFL>
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:%23JtW279kFHA.1048@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
> Mike Hall (MS-MVP) <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> hunted and pecked:
> > At his house???????.. you told me you were washing your hair.. I sat
> > through that entire 'sloppy' movie by myself.. :-( .. (wasn't gonna waste
> > the tickets, no way, no how)
> >
> > --
> > Mike Hall
> > MVP - Windows Shell/User
> >

> > "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> You run Windows XP SP2 Home Edition?
> >> Last time I was at your house, that looked like Linux to me! *grin*
> >>
> >> Look here for your opening folder:
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/170086
> >>
> >> --
> >> Shenan Stanley
> >> MS-MVP
> >> --
> >> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
> >> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Relevant Pages

  • Re: removing protected files
    ... "Wesley Vogel" wrote: ... >> tells me that this file is either write protect or currently in use. ... >> I checked with task manager and it is not in use. ...
  • Re: SearchWWW
    ... "Wesley Vogel" wrote: ... >> original instruction on the spybot site got me to delete I think). ...
  • Re: Baseline Security Analyzer shows Guest Account is enabled...
    ... Art ... "Wesley Vogel" wrote: ... > Open Local Users and Groups... ...
  • Re: Stuck in Windows Classic Mode
    ... "Wesley Vogel" wrote: ... > Windows XP Style Changes to Windows Classic ... >> classic mode, the option to change back is gone, i didnt change ...
  • Re: XP cant open device manager
    ... "Wesley Vogel" wrote: ... XP can't open the device manager in the system ... >> installations of hardware to no avail. ...