Re: Retrieving Administrator's Password

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (
Date: 08/07/05

Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 09:13:06 -0500

You ask the "administrator" which apparently is not you!

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups
"nim" wrote:
| How do I retrieve the administrator's password?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to retrieve the image file dimension?
    ... Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User] ... Windows® XP Troubleshooting ... Pls tell me how to retrieve it programmatically? ...
  • Re: Windows XP STARTUP
    ... > access the data so I can retrieve it before I reformat the whole thing ... MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User ...
  • Re: retrieving from "recycle bin" WITHOUT the Spanish Inquisition "feature" *every* time?
    ... Windows cannot be all things to all people. ... Recycle Bin was not designed to do the work you want it to do. ... I just want to retrieve ... THESE files, REGARDLESS of what they're named, and REGARDLESS of how big ...
  • Re: taskbar changes
    ... After running 'restore taskbar defaults' my computer now ... > Windows XP Shell/User ... done that and I have finally got rid of search assistant. ...
  • Re: Windows XP is much slower than Windows 98 SE
    ... I'll also tell you straight up that when using explorer on the machine ... > i.e. additional SMB packets required to retrieve it. ... The Windows 98 SE ... The new Dell computers came with Norton ...