Re: windows anitspyware beta

From: MAP (
Date: 08/03/05

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:42:21 -0400

ajjonson wrote:
> i have an error 101 when trying to start the program iv uninstalled
> then reinstalled the program but the error still occurs is there any
> way to prevent this

Did you reboot after the uninstall and before you reinstalled?

I had to use "winerrors" and google this but basically MASB is calling for a
process that is in use by another program.This is just a geuss but maybe its
the old install and a reboot will release the process.

error 101>The exclusive semaphore is owned by another process.
I don't really know what a semaphore is but there you have it.

Mike Pawlak