Re: May have a potentially Serious Problem

From: Tom Pepper Willett (tompepper_at_mvps.invalid)
Date: 07/29/05

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:38:49 -0500

Wayne: Just for the record, *I* didn't know ;-)

Tom

| As everyone knows I run Windows XP SP2 Home Edition.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Duplicate Files
    ... Suppose there are multiple users - Tom, ... Windows Xp will create folders called: ... > I just discovered a duplicate file structure of my personal Word files. ... > and identical set of JACKS DOCUMENTS directories under MY DOCUMENTS. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: System Restore Points
    ... SC Tom typed: ... learn your reasons and figure out your methods. ... In light of your posts, ... I was trying to steer him toward MSE and Windows ...
  • Re: Paging File on Second HDD
    ... SC Tom wrote: ... With an older computer adding RAM can be non-productive. ... and it plays Windows XP like a fiddle. ... and moving the paging file from the C: ...
  • Re: Drop-Downs For Save As & File Open Are VERY S-L-O-W
    ... Windows Shell/User ... Are you the same Tom Ferguson supporting some Novell forums? ... up to 60 seconds for the display to perform the operation. ... This only happens in MSFT Office apps. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Lost Internet Connection Followup Question
    ... Here ya go, Tom ... Wes ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... >> Which you shouldn't have to do because WinsockFix or LSP-Fix ought to fix ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)