The shield safe av versus grisoft av

From: owl (owl.1suqds_at_pcbanter.net)
Date: 07/27/05

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:33:54 +0000

Have just unistalled norton av, I think, and have been on websites to
compare different av's. the top 2 recommended seem to be
The Shield Pro av and
Grisoft
any opinions please, as at present, I have no av protection,
early replies would be greatly appreciated.
many thanks in anticipation

--
owl

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New NRES Website
    ... especially when you compare it to the major websites of the ... a feature that was not present in the old Journey Planner ... paragraph of restrictions from the NFM which some touch-screen ticket ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: New NRES Website
    ... especially when you compare it to the major websites of the ... nor is the site index or the site map, so I reckon the NCoC may well be ... keeping the same URLs active after a redesign but to no avail. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Fountain Composition
    ... If your question posed refers to my research to such websites ie. ... Skylighter, then yes. ... Though I don't have any experiances to compare to ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: Need help comparing data from different URLs.
    ... i need to compare the keywords on 5 websites based on ... ALL 5 websites have in common. ... excel, sort by website, and compare common keywords based on about 10 ...
  • Re: 9.3 and rkhunter notice
    ... websites and compare for yourself. ... Chkrootkit has a new update as of October and you'll have to search around for suse rpm. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)