Windows Updates

From: Mark (mark.lira_at_ttu.edu)
Date: 07/14/05

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:03:43 -0500

I've initiated Windows Automatic Updates, in which Windows downloads and
installs whatever updates are available at 3am in the morning.

What I'd like to find out is how to see the updates that have been installed
on my computer, the K#'s.

I've gone under Add/Remove Programs - Applications, but have not seen any
listing: no Updates may have been installed since I've initiated this
service.

What program do I use to see the Update that have been installed on my
computer.

Thank You in advance for your help,

-- Mark

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WSUS not working?
    ... The patches installed through the wsus server should show in add/remove programs. ... all our computers pount to the WSUS server for updates. ... registry key that installs at logon that directs machines to the appropriate ...
  • Re: Miniscule fonts
    ... updates were successfully installed, don't worry about it. ... update following a repair, installs, upgrade installs, and Recovery ... immediately after reinstalling Windows to SP3 from SP1 ... I can manipulate the specified font and font sizes to my ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Miniscule fonts
    ... updates were successfully installed, don't worry about it. ... update following a repair, installs, upgrade installs, and Recovery ... immediately after reinstalling Windows to SP3 from SP1 ... I can manipulate the specified font and font sizes to my ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Miniscule fonts
    ... Xylophone. ... updates were successfully installed, don't worry about it. ... update following a repair, installs, upgrade installs, and Recovery ... immediately after reinstalling Windows to SP3 from SP1 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Error Code 0x80070643 with 7 Automatic Windows Updates
    ... I'm having the same problem except that none of the updates are being ... except reinstall Office and as I said before, ... won't allow the installs, try step B unless you got message 'xyz' in step A, ... instructions they gave me, but you may get more decisive results. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)