Re: Missing information

From: Wesley Vogel (123WVogel955_at_comcast.net)
Date: 07/14/05

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:22:55 -0600

Poor advice.

*DO NOT* use the Userpasswords2 applet to add or modify users in Windows XP
Home Edition. This tool is reserved for Windows XP Professional Edition.

XP Home users should use control userpasswords *NOT* control userpasswords2.

Windows XP Home Edition errors when using 'Control Userpasswords2' to add a
user
http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBM/tip6400/rh6488.htm

13. Advanced User Management in Windows XP Home
http://snakefoot.fateback.com/tweak/winnt/usermgt.html#USERPASSWORDS2

Using control userpasswords2 with XP Home can cause severe problems.

How To Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/Q279783

--
Hope this helps.  Let us know.
Wes