Re: XP SP2 Windows Firewall Local Administration

From: Juan (
Date: 07/14/05

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:57:26 -0700

Not sure if any of this will help, give it a try if interested...
Star\Run\gpedit.msc\right click on Local Machine Directives\Properties\check
on; Disable Machine Configuration parameters.
Or Start\Run\Services.msc\ and disable the Firewall service

Try any of these alternatives with the network line removed if necessary.