Re: Strange Message on Shutdown...!

From: Wesley Vogel (123WVogel955_at_comcast.net)
Date: 07/14/05

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:24:27 -0600

Your link only shows a background. I see no picture.

--
Hope this helps.  Let us know.
Wes

--
Hope this helps.  Let us know.
Wes
Coastal_eddy <Coastaleddy@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Sometimes I get an strange message while trying to shut down or reboot.
> The message says that it is trying to shut down a program that does not
> appear in the task manager.
>
> The applications is "Event Viewer or Recieiver".  You can view the
> message at:
>
> http://artisgraphics.com/message
>
> I want to know if anyone is watching me on a network or just what it is.
> Any info on this matter will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Coastal_eddy....

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Strange Message on Shutdown...!
    ... Wes ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... > Sometimes I get an strange message while trying to shut down or reboot. ... > Any info on this matter will be appreciated. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Strange Message on Shutdown...!
    ... Wes ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... > Sometimes I get an strange message while trying to shut down or reboot. ... > Any info on this matter will be appreciated. ...
  • Strange Message on Shutdown...!
    ... Sometimes I get an strange message while trying to shut down or reboot. ... I want to know if anyone is watching me on a network or just what it is. ... info on this matter will be appreciated. ...
  • Strange Message on Shutdown...!
    ... Sometimes I get an strange message while trying to shut down or reboot. ... I want to know if anyone is watching me on a network or just what it is. ... info on this matter will be appreciated. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Strange Message on Shutdown...!
    ... Sometimes I get an strange message while trying to shut down or reboot. ... I want to know if anyone is watching me on a network or just what it is. ... info on this matter will be appreciated. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)