Administrator canít see folders/files of user account

From: AdamsDad (UseLinkToEmail_at_WindowsForumz.com)
Date: 07/09/05

Date: 9 Jul 2005 15:36:50 -0400

As the Administrator of an XP Home computer I am not able to view any
of the files of one of the User Accounts. I set up 3 Limited Accounts
at the same time, when the computer (HPzd7000) was new. When I use
Windows Explorer to view files, I can see all of the user files except
for folders and files for the account named "Brett", even though the
account type is Limited; I get an "Access is denied" message. If I
open My Computer, Brettís files do not even appear in the listing of
folders and files; all other user accounts do.

Any ideas about why this occurs?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-istrator-folders-files-user-account-ftopict554977.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd).  Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1762986