blocking debit and credit cards

From: dollybug (dollybug_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/07/05

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:32:03 -0700

Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or credit
card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
they cannot be entered?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Gas Company Rip-Off by "Holding Funds"
    ... very little about credit cards is statutory. ... happened I obviously had to be able to release the funds hold on their card. ... does everyone realize that the Visa or MC-branded debit card ... An ACH transaction happens directly between the ATM or merchant ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • High gas prices can complicate credit and debit card purchases
    ... High gas prices can complicate credit and debit card purchases ... some pay-at-the-pump transactions involving credit and debit ... Hitting that $75 cutoff when using a credit card was once unlikely, ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: blocking debit and credit cards
    ... Norton Internet Security contains an app called Privacy Control. ... allow you to block any credit or debit card info you input with a password. ...
  • Re: Credit Cards (was :Re: HUGE plot hole in Harry Potter: DH (Spoilers))
    ... Debit Card Payment => Enter PIN. ... Credit Card Payment => Sign my name. ... Most bank cards nowadays can be run as either debit or credit, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Loyalty cards again
    ... usable either as swipe and PIN or being processed as a credit ... Debit cards in the UK started out as cheque guarantee cards, ... This was a credit card style piece ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)