Re: Safe mode-adminstrator

From: Tom (Tom_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/07/05

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 06:40:05 -0700

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:

> If your own account has administrator privileges, you can log in as yourself
> and change it. Control panel, computer management, local users &
> groups....right-click/reset password. This doesn't work in Home - just Pro.

Thank you. That was easy and just what I wanted. Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Safe mode-adminstrator
    ... Tom typed: ... >> If your own account has administrator privileges, ... Control panel, computer management, local ...
  • Re: User passwords
    ... Go to Control Panel and open "Performance and Maintenance" ... Click "Administrative Tools" ... Double click "Computer Management" ... I have user accounts set up for each ...
  • Re: WD external hard drive problem
    ... I've had a Western Digital Elements 500gb extrenal hard drive ... delivered today, plugged it in like it said on the instructions, the ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Password Expiry Status
    ... I went to Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Computer Management. ... I searched the entire console but could only locate 'Local Users and ... There was no place where I could locate the Active Directory of ... >> Can u please also tell me about the corresponding Graphical User ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Media Center Extender Manager Error
    ... Computer Management ... > Then goto Computer Management, System Tools, Local Users and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)