Re: Any good free virus scanners out there???

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (cnfrisch_at_nospamgmail.com)
Date: 07/07/05

Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:28:05 -0500

Install Avast! antivirus program (FREE)

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups
 "Corey Sinclair" wrote:
| I am currently looking for a free virus scanner that is not a trial version.
| This would be helpful just as Microsofts Antispyware Beta 1 is to me.  Would
| someone mind pointing me into the right direction?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: eaten in box e mails
    ... Options | Maintenance for each Identity you have, and then compact manually ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Contents disappeared in most OE 6 folders
    ... Now the contents of most, but not all, of my folders are gone, ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Slowdown of downloads
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Outlook Express wont download pop3 mail on specific PC - Calling Outlook Express experts.
    ... > One other thing I did note that occasionally when I closed Outlook Express ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Iexplore error
    ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Disabling email protection does not leave you vulnerable to viruses and ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...