Re: XPSP2 firewall not the Windows default how do i reset?

From: Loki-uk (Lokiuk_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/12/05

Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:40:03 -0700

The NPF is part of NIS the only way I can uninstall it is to remove NIS which
removes NAV and Anti-Spam which I want to keep there is no separate
unistaller otherwise I would have and as I said disabling it just causes lots
of problems. I'll try Zone Alarm thanks for the tip (would of liked to have
got to the bottom of it tho)

Thanks