Re: Is Frontgate still available?

From: melvin cotterill (melvinj_at_surewest.net)
Date: 06/11/05

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:32:47 -0700

Thanks for responding Tom. I must have a problem with my machine.
Melvin

"Tom Pepper Willett" <tompepper@mvps.invalid> wrote in message
>I Googled, got many different download sites, all worked for me.
>
> Tom
> "melvin cotterill" <melvinj@surewest.net> wrote in message
> | Hello;
> | I have been using the free Frontgate anti-spam software, as recommended
> by
> | the this Newsgroup.
> | My machine crashed and I lost it. Is it still available?
> | When I Google for it on the Internet I continue to get a server that is
> | inoperative. Is it still available? If not what is recommended to
> replace
> | it? Thank you for your help.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Shareware Junk
    ... A Google search will reveal "experts" telling newbies this is what they ... look for it on Google, and don't look for "shareware" on download sites. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.authors)
  • Re: Shareware Junk
    ... They have no interest in the author - only revenue as reflected by their inevitable and ugly Google ads. ... 99% of shareware download sites are useless. ... traffic originated from shareware download sites is very low. ... we work hard.. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.authors)
  • Re: USB sniffer?
    ... Darn shame that all of the download sites found by google are just ... Does someone have a non-broken link to it? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Clock without date
    ... A search with google should bring up several choices to ... Or head directly to one of the well-known download sites such as ... Windows Marketplace also has listings: ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)