User Environment. Windows cannot load User's Profile

From: Emmanouel (Emmanouel_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/01/05

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:39:04 -0700

When starting my PC I get a message with a timer of 30 seconds that says
***User Environment. Windows cannot load User's Profile but has logged on
with the default profile of the system. Detail, The process cannot access the
file because is being used by an other process***. Can someone PLEASE tel me
what other process is using my user's profile so windows is logging with the
default. How can I fix it. Windows XP Pro sp2 and I am the only user of this
computer. Thank you All for any help

--
Thanks To Everyone

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Cant load profile during logon
    ... Windows Cannot Load Your Profile Because It May Be ... If you do not have any other administrative user account, ... Windows XP on your computer. ...
  • Re: How do you all manage employee workstations? Looking for sugge
    ... When enabled roaming profiles, users have same profiles ... been authenticated within the directory service, the user profile, ... You can use group policy to assign software to all workstations. ... How to use Group Policy to remotely install software in Windows Server 2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • help! How to recover lost/corrupt profile?
    ... My profile seems to be corrupted, and won't load when I ... When starting windows, ... Possible cause of the initial corruption: ...
  • Re: Cannot load locally stored profile
    ... create a folder called data on the c: drive so it's c:\data ... "Windows cannot load the locally stored profile: ...
  • RE: WINDOWS CANNOT FIND LOCAL PROFILE
    ... "Windows Cannot Load the Locally Stored Profile" ... I should note that the problem entries appeared just at my bootup time ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)