Re: sp2 to sp1

From: Steve N. (me_at_here.now)
Date: 05/31/05

Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 02:58:30 GMT

Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:

> If the original OP has a follow-up question, I will respond.

He did and you repeated the same crap which was proven wrong by three
other people, one another MVP.

> I do not respond to trolls.

Excuse me? Are you calling me a troll now?

Respond to the proof that you were wrong.

Steve

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"Steve N." wrote:

| Steve N. wrote:
|
| > kurttrail wrote:

| >> And so did R. McCarty.
| >

| > I must have missed R's report, I'll have to look for it.
|
| Doh! Brain-fart. I even replied to him. Nevermind.
|
| Steve
|

| > I can attest that I not only tried but suceeded and it went rather
| > quickly, too. No errors, no problems, no re-activation. As a matter of
| > fact, I actually went the extra mile and did it twice, once with an
| > upgraded to SP2 XP Pro install and once with a clean install of SP2 XP
| > Pro and it worked in both cases exactly the same.
| >

| >> All three are well known as being quite technically knowledgable, and
| >> are men of integrity, and even if I don't always agree with them on
| >> matters of opinion, I respect them.
| >>
| >> You, who knows you but other disreputable demons?!
| >>

| > This is one reason why I hate crossposting, the devil always shows up
| > sooner or later.
| >
| > Thanks for the respect and compliments Kurt, I assure you it is mutual.
| > If we always agreed conversations would likely get even more boring
| > around here.
| >
| > Steve

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HRZ
    ... Steve Shattuck's helpful contribution: ZERO ... Carey Frisch ... Microsoft MVP ... Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: You give MVPs a bad name
    ... "I'm trying to send a 20GB win media file to another PC running ME". ... Windows ME cannot run on a NTFS file system. ... "Steve N." ... | I am truly amazed that you are still an MVP! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Help! - Ive screwed up my WinXP Pro installation
    ... How to recover from a corrupted registry that prevents Windows XP from starting ... >> Nate, you are am imbecile, and on so many levels. ... >> Steve does not call himself an MVP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Problems when referencing a closed form
    ... Steve ... Visio MVP ... > perceived as a lie. ... >> These newsgroups were provided by Microsoft for free peer to peer ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: FP is changing script when I publish? - can I turn feature off
    ... Hi Steve, Thomas Rowe MVP, wrote me and I sent him the updated .asp pages. ... Conquer Email Overload with Outlook ...