Re: Reactivation

From: Lojax2 (Lojax2_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/24/05

Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:20:06 -0700

I'm sorry that my memory is not as good as you. Not sure when I bought the
pc but XP was installed when I bought it. I can get in and sign on my PC but
then I get a notice that now XP is saying that microsoft cannot verify the
license of this product. Only microsoft can reactivate. Do I want to
reactivate and when I say yes it goes to my background and then nothing else.
 Nothing comes up after that. Anyone out there can HELP me?