Re: SMTP Relaying Help

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 05/24/05

Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:01:26 -0400

From: "Backup" <backup@yahoo.com>

| SMTP Relaying Help
|
| I am trying to configure an exchange server to relay email, and it seems
| that all I get in response is the following:
|
| Action: failed

| Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@domain.com
|
| Can anyone help me with this.

All those News groups and NOT ONE is a MS Exchane News Group.
What is a clueless person doing setting up an Exchange Server ? Spam maybe !

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SMTP Relaying Help
    ... | SMTP Relaying Help ... | I am trying to configure an exchange server to relay email, ... All those News groups and NOT ONE is a MS Exchane News Group. ... What is a clueless person doing setting up an Exchange Server? ...
  • SMTP Relaying Help
    ... SMTP Relaying Help ... I am trying to configure an exchange server to relay email, ... that all I get in response is the following: ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)
  • Re: MMC.EXE hangs editing GPO
    ... Instead of posting the same question individually to several news groups you ... >>> Shortly before our AD upgrade we took an NT4 BDC off the wire in case ... The DNS equivalent of its NetBIOS name had been ... >>> the Exchange server several months earlier for other purposes. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: MMC.EXE hangs editing GPO
    ... > way would have been to send this single post to several news groups. ... >> Security Settings results in a hung GPO editor. ... The DNS equivalent of its NetBIOS name had been assigned ... >> the Exchange server several months earlier for other purposes. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: MMC.EXE hangs editing GPO
    ... You have posted this question individually to several news groups. ... The DNS equivalent of its NetBIOS name had been assigned ... > the Exchange server several months earlier for other purposes. ... > missing NT4 BDC. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)