Re: Install Rights (Adobe Photoshop Album)

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (cnfrisch_at_nospamgmail.com)
Date: 05/23/05

Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:45:57 -0500

Unlock Now button is unavailable
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330442.html

Adobe User to User Forums
http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups
"Larry Budler" wrote:
| I have a program that I want install on my PC from Adobe.   I have the code
| from Adobe to activate the program.   However when I attempt put the unlock
| key in the registration page, I get the error message that says your profile
| must have administrator rights to unlock the program.    I can put the key
| code in but the unlock button is grayed out.    I do have full administrator
| rights on the profile I am using.   What do I have do get the unlock button
| to be activated?   Any help would be appreciated.    Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Install Rights (Adobe Photoshop Album)
    ... I have a program that I want install on my PC from Adobe. ... must have administrator rights to unlock the program. ... rights on the profile I am using. ...
  • Re: Install Rights (Adobe Photoshop Album)
    ... Thanks much Carey! ... precieve it as an adobe problem since when I called Adobe they didn't have ... However when I attempt put the unlock ...
  • unlocking layers
    ... I am trying to unlock a layer using adobe ... photo shop 7. ... I have pressed the key to unlock. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.photoshop)
  • Re: Delegation and Taskpads
    ... Is there anyway to get the unlock option up in a taskpad or just in the ... right click window on a windows 2003 without a script? ... "Meinolf Weber" wrote: ... Alot of them helps out with how to delegate the rights to be able to ...
  • Re: computer start-up prompt - how can I get rid of this?
    ... Click Lock Computer. ... Windows displays the Computer Locked dialog box. ... If the Guest account is turned on, ... Unlock Computer or the Computer Locked dialog box. ...