Install Rights (Adobe Photoshop Album)

From: Larry Budler (lbudler_at_neb.r.com)
Date: 05/23/05

Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 06:40:05 -0700

I have a program that I want install on my PC from Adobe. I have the code
from Adobe to activate the program. However when I attempt put the unlock
key in the registration page, I get the error message that says your profile
must have administrator rights to unlock the program. I can put the key
code in but the unlock button is grayed out. I do have full administrator
rights on the profile I am using. What do I have do get the unlock button
to be activated? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Auto-login, but with a twist - possible?
    ... have to type in the password to unlock the mouse and keyboard. ... it my profile and desktop etc is fully loaded but I have to enter my XP ... user account password to unlock it. ... fairly long hibernation procedure! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Install Rights (Adobe Photoshop Album)
    ... Adobe User to User Forums ... Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies: ... However when I attempt put the unlock ...
  • Re: Install Rights (Adobe Photoshop Album)
    ... Thanks much Carey! ... precieve it as an adobe problem since when I called Adobe they didn't have ... However when I attempt put the unlock ...
  • RE: 2.6.19-rt14 slowdown compared to 2.6.19
    ... profile that is listed below. ... Looks like the idle time I saw was due to lock contention ... Looks like under rt case there is no special treatment to read locking ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: OT: Iphone 3.0 update
    ... reduction in the amount of time before you are required to enter a code ... to unlock the phone. ... Not sure if this is something to do with the profile that I have been ... given or if the changes in 3.0 have reduced the amount of time. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)