Re: Unauthorised access to my PC

From: SKS (info2knospam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/22/05

Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 11:49:18 -0700

Since you just reinstalled Windows, then do it again. Takes under an hour
only. Only this time, do not leave your PC connected online till you are
done.

:-)

SKS

"Violated" <Violated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I updated my PC yesterday with a new hard drive and had to re-install
>Windows
> XP onto the new hard drive. Well, as soon as it finished installing and
> booted back up with just the basic security features and security updates
> installed, someone gained access to my entire system and they continue to
> do
> so at thier will even though I have tried to stop them. I installed all
> the
> security updates from Windows Update and made sure the firewall is turned
> on
> and it didnt even slow them down. Then I got the Microsoft Management
> Console
> up and running and its recorded so many security breaches that it makes me
> sick. Most of them say that they are coming FROM MICROSOFT. Can someone
> please help me stop them from raping my PC at will......I'm starting to
> feel
> pretty violated. Is this illegal for anyone to do? Cause my next step is
> going to the law.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot install update KB979906 for .NET Framework 1.1 SP1
    ... Customers who experience issues installing Microsoft security updates also ... support for security updates is available through ... When installing updates using Windows update or Microsoft Update you may ... How to determine which versions of the .NET Framework are installed ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Cannot install update KB979906 for .NET Framework 1.1 SP1
    ... Customers who experience issues installing Microsoft security updates also ... support for security updates is available through ... When installing updates using Windows update or Microsoft Update you may ... How to determine which versions of the .NET Framework are installed ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB935839 / KB933566 / KB935840 Wont Install
    ... NOT installing Security updates is not Good Practice. ... Support Services at 1-866-PCSAFETY. ... The temporary folder of Windows Update contains corrupted files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB935839 / KB933566 / KB935840 / KB927891 Wont Install
    ... We seem to have problems installing almost all of the security updates; ... Is IE *6* listed as installed in Add/Remove Programs? ... The temporary folder of Windows Update contains corrupted files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB928366 - .NET Framework v1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update - TO
    ... Start a free Windows Update incident support request: ... update that 9 security updates were available for installing..... ... On one computer KB928366 kepts installing over and over again... ... exists causing the computer to reboot to protect the computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)