Security needed to run eventquery?

fletchb_at_gmail.com
Date: 05/17/05

Date: 17 May 2005 14:37:08 -0700

Hello,
I have a staff member that will be collecting stats for me. I have
written a script using eventquery that runs fine under administrator
but nothing else. I have given her administrator access yet it still
wants more to run. Script is run from a 2003 server while the
workstations we are collecting stats on are all xp. Any ideas short of
giving her the the admin password?
 Thanks, Fletch

Relevant Pages

  • Re: printuientry
    ... you could put it into a logon script. ... The error did not occur as a network administrator. ... I've tried several variations on the command syntax and can not get it ... >> printer is already defined on a "local port", ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.printing)
  • Re: Domain Users to have Local Admin rights
    ... make sure that your script works. ... this computer as local administrator and insert USB drive. ... startup script (e.g. OU policy or Default Domain Group Policy). ... Now close this windows and click on ...
  • RE: Script or Other Method to Reboot
    ... > We need different privileges when using Shutdown command and shutdown the ... > that only administrator will use command to shutdown the computers. ... > we may need to compile the script. ...
  • Re: Cmd Line adding users, Im sure it has been asked but....
    ... I can run it as the domain admin. ... Why not just use the builtin Administrator account as the local ... Just run a script that sets the builtin administrator account name to ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)
  • Re: unable to sucessfully run the change local administrator scrip
    ... >> I copied a script from "The Scripting Guy from microsoft technet's website ... > As long as the Administrator account name is "Administrator", ... > Dim sUserSID, oWshNetwork, oUserAccount ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)