RE: Remove Taskbar from the Desktop

From: Mark (Mark_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/17/05

Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:27:20 -0700

Not sure if you would want to remove it, but you can hide it. Right click
Start, Properties, Taskbar, check Auto-hide the task bar. The only other way
I know to do it using group policy.

"Johnny" wrote:

> Is there a way to remove Taskbar from the Desktop?
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Johnny

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Application Status Bar hidden Behind Task Bar
    ... "beb" wrote: ... > Right click on Start choose Properties, select Taskbar, select Auto-hide the ... etc is hidden behind the Task Bar when the application is maximised. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Remove Taskbar from the Desktop
    ... Johnny ... > Start, Properties, Taskbar, check Auto-hide the task bar. ...
  • Re: task bar
    ... you right-click on the taskbar and choose Properties. ... Under properties is the "Auto-Hide" box. ... When you move the mouse downward to the bottom of the screen, the taskbar will pop up again. ... Now when I minimise it disappears behind the task bar so i have no means of bringing the page up again. ...
  • Re: Delete task bar & XP version
    ... Not sure if it is possible to delete the taskbar, ... Right click on taskbar and choose Unlock Taskbar. ... on taskbar and choose Properties and check "auto-hide the taskbar". ... > How can I delete the task bar at the top of the screen ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Windows XP PRO Task Bar
    ... Right click any .vbs file and click Edit. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... Before I finished pressing the button the task bar jumped to ... Decrease the Size of Taskbar Buttons - Undo ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)