Limited access

From: Mike Dobony (
Date: 05/16/05

Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 19:53:42 -0500

Not sure if this is the correct NG for this question. I have a program
installed on my administrator account that will not run properly on the
other 2 user's accounts. Parts of the program are denied access by these
other users, one also an adminstrator. Why is thsi happening and how can I
give full access to these other users? They need to have full control when
I am not available. Do I need to reinstall under their users accounts also?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP login
    ... >A friend has a machine running XP. ... She already has several user accounts ... Denied access to the 'net he may go to bed of ... the youngin's is "limited" so he can't change passwords, ...
  • login problems
    ... I just had to rebuild my computer. ... But now I can't login into the user accounts ... established before the crash. ... And XP is telling me i am denied access to any ...
  • Re: parental control over PC usage
    ... Control Panel> User Accounts> Create A New Account> Create A Password ... "Red Eagle" wrote in message ... to restrict how certain family members can be denied access to the PC, ...
  • Re: System recovery has messed everything up
    ... To start over press F10 and when recovery starts pick the advanced options ... This will allow you to reformat and reinstall. ... > had started the whole system recovery process and couldn't stop it. ... > and 2 limited accounts. ...
  • Re: Can you delete the Administrator account?
    ... > accounts. ... >> When you reinstall Windows over the top of itself, ... >> that's being used by your current Windows installation. ...