Re: XP SP2 Home Edition lost my Hint for Password

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (cnfrisch_at_nospamgmail.com)
Date: 05/10/05

Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:13:14 -0500

Security Holes Bite Firefox
http://www.pcworld.com/resource/article/0,aid,120480,pg,1,RSS,RSS,00.asp

Firefox JavaScript Engine Flaw Flagged

Exploit code chases two Firefox flaws
http://asia.cnet.com/news/security/0,39037064,39229449,00.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups
"JS" wrote:
| Install a new browser?
|
| Firefox is better than IE, anyway:
|
| http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-0, 05/09/2005
Tested on: 5/10/2005 3:13:15 PM

  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] IE is just as safe as FireFox
    ... little happier running windows. ... Back on topic though, IE is no where near Firefox for security, however, ... More infinate wisdom there Rafel. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Critical error 101 on MS AntiSpyware install
    ... Not to mention everyone and their brother that is on the firefox high ... low and behold - Windows Help opens up - hum, ... because the one thing that was on on my little browser was the little ... Just use windows security, and not ignore ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Critical error 101 on MS AntiSpyware install
    ... Not to mention everyone and their brother that is on the firefox high ... low and behold - Windows Help opens up - hum, ... because the one thing that was on on my little browser was the little ... Just use windows security, and not ignore ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Having problems with Dial-Up on Service Pack 2
    ... I have installed both Firefox and Netscape and the only difference is ... Connection Sharing and the Windows 98 SE system can access the Internet with ... uninstalling all the AntiVirus (I had Norton System Works 2004) but I was ... "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?" ...
  • Re: IE is allowing virii/trojans/spyware etc. to install without help
    ... Security enhancements in Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 ... Windows XP Service Pack 2: ... asking if I wanted to install something-or-other from "Slotch.Com". ... After booting up, I decided to use Mozilla Firefox to go to the site, as I had installed that after ...