Re: finding Registry Clean

From: Alan (tempuser_at_vacationmail.com)
Date: 05/08/05

Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 22:25:30 -0700

Jerry wrote:
> See "PC Magazine" dated May 24, 2005 article '2005 Utility Guide'
> sub-article 'Utility Suites' on page 100 for a review of various and
> recommended registry cleaners. (None are free.)
>
> "squazeedle" <squazeedle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>>Supposedly there's a Registry Clean function in Windows XP. Can anybody
>>tell
>>me how to find it and use it? I'm testing Registry Mechanic, but I'd like
>>save the $20 they're asking.
>>--
>>Thanks, Squazeedle

See http://www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm for Regseeker. Use it
at your own risk. Even if you don't use the cleaner, it has many
other utilities you may find useful.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: finding Registry Clean
    ... recommended registry cleaners. ... > Supposedly there's a Registry Clean function in Windows XP. ...
  • NewestShareware.com Issue #89
    ... FileBoss for Windows ... Program Homepage/Download url ... In general users make a program execute at window startup by ... Adding programs to the Registry and WIN.INI file protects the program. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: Windows XP home login/off
    ... How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade of Windows XP ... Click on How To Run a Repair Install ... registry has worked the 5 or 6 times I have seen this problem. ... The script will stop and ask you to hit enter to continue to load SCSI ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi)
  • RE: Networking and DOS attacks
    ... Windows has found 55 Critical System Errors... ... Install Repair Registry Pro. ... I have tracked all of these UDP port hits since 2001. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: OT: Win 7 comments
    ... I had to edit the Registry. ... This is right up there with repairing permissions, ... That's odd, consider how some of you guys bring the same habits to Windows, ... I will wait for some apps to crash. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)