Re: finding Registry Clean

From: Alan (
Date: 05/08/05

Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 22:25:30 -0700

Jerry wrote:
> See "PC Magazine" dated May 24, 2005 article '2005 Utility Guide'
> sub-article 'Utility Suites' on page 100 for a review of various and
> recommended registry cleaners. (None are free.)
> "squazeedle" <> wrote in message
>>Supposedly there's a Registry Clean function in Windows XP. Can anybody
>>me how to find it and use it? I'm testing Registry Mechanic, but I'd like
>>save the $20 they're asking.
>>Thanks, Squazeedle
See for Regseeker. Use it
at your own risk. Even if you don't use the cleaner, it has many
other utilities you may find useful.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: finding Registry Clean
    ... recommended registry cleaners. ... > Supposedly there's a Registry Clean function in Windows XP. ...
  • Issue #89
    ... FileBoss for Windows ... Program Homepage/Download url ... In general users make a program execute at window startup by ... Adding programs to the Registry and WIN.INI file protects the program. ...
  • Re: Windows XP home login/off
    ... How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade of Windows XP ... Click on How To Run a Repair Install ... registry has worked the 5 or 6 times I have seen this problem. ... The script will stop and ask you to hit enter to continue to load SCSI ...
  • RE: Windows 2000 RRAS and ipSEC /L2TP VPN
    ... How to Configure a L2TP/IPSec Connection Using Pre-shared Key Authentication ... This article contains information about modifying the registry. ... , Windows 2000 is compliant with IKE RFC ...
  • RE: Networking and DOS attacks
    ... Windows has found 55 Critical System Errors... ... Install Repair Registry Pro. ... I have tracked all of these UDP port hits since 2001. ...