Re: finding Registry Clean

From: Jerry (NoSpamChiefZeke_at_MSN.com)
Date: 05/08/05

    Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 19:56:54 -0700

    See "PC Magazine" dated May 24, 2005 article '2005 Utility Guide'
    sub-article 'Utility Suites' on page 100 for a review of various and
    recommended registry cleaners. (None are free.)

    "squazeedle" <squazeedle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Supposedly there's a Registry Clean function in Windows XP. Can anybody
    > tell
    > me how to find it and use it? I'm testing Registry Mechanic, but I'd like
    > save the $20 they're asking.
    > --
    > Thanks, Squazeedle

    • NewestShareware.com Issue #89
      ... FileBoss for Windows ... Program Homepage/Download url ... In general users make a program execute at window startup by ... Adding programs to the Registry and WIN.INI file protects the program. ...
      (comp.software.shareware.announce)
    • Re: Windows XP home login/off
      ... How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade of Windows XP ... Click on How To Run a Repair Install ... registry has worked the 5 or 6 times I have seen this problem. ... The script will stop and ask you to hit enter to continue to load SCSI ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi)
    • RE: Networking and DOS attacks
      ... Windows has found 55 Critical System Errors... ... Install Repair Registry Pro. ... I have tracked all of these UDP port hits since 2001. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: OT: Win 7 comments
      ... I had to edit the Registry. ... This is right up there with repairing permissions, ... That's odd, consider how some of you guys bring the same habits to Windows, ... I will wait for some apps to crash. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • RE: Windows 2000 RRAS and ipSEC /L2TP VPN
      ... How to Configure a L2TP/IPSec Connection Using Pre-shared Key Authentication ... This article contains information about modifying the registry. ... , Windows 2000 is compliant with IKE RFC ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)