RE: Internet Explorer Pop-Up window blocker

From: KarenLouise (KarenLouise_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/05/05

Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 03:00:01 -0700

Thanks but I want to make it so the pop-up window never appears in the first
place because it blocks by Access debugger. Do you have any other
suggestions?

--
KarenLouise
"Turuna" wrote:
> Hi Karen!
>
> I am not sure about you realy want, but if the problem is to disable some
> bar extension in your browser it is easy. You point to yourmouse to your
> browser bar and right click it. A window will appear so you could disable the
> bar extension.
> Excuse me my English I am from Brazil.
>
> Turuna
>

> "KarenLouise" wrote:
>
> > I need to disable the pop-up window block that activates the information bar
> > to allow you to see all of an internet page.  I am trying to run the vbscript
> > debugger for the microsoft access data page I am trying to create, up the
> > pop-up window on the page activiates before my script and I cannot disengage
> > the pop-up window from within the debugger.
> >
> > I have tried everything possible mentioned in the help and gone to internet
> > options, security, and made everything available in all zones.  I have turned
> > off norton anti-virus and internet security but still the pop-up comes.
> > Under the advanced tab and I uncheck the disable scripting and scripting
> > debugging, click ok and close the window (even turn off the machine and
> > restart) when I look at these 2 boxes they are always check again.
> >
> > Karen Louise
> > --
> > KarenLouise

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lost Windows Media Player - unable to reinstall it.
    ... Pop-up window 1: ... I hit Cancel to debug ... An attempt to launch JIT debugger ... Click cancel to abort JIT debug request. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Internet Explorer Pop-Up window blocker
    ... >to allow you to see all of an internet page. ... >the pop-up window from within the debugger. ... >Under the advanced tab and I uncheck the disable scripting and scripting ...
  • Internet Explorer Pop-Up window blocker
    ... I need to disable the pop-up window block that activates the information bar ... the pop-up window from within the debugger. ... I have tried everything possible mentioned in the help and gone to internet ... Under the advanced tab and I uncheck the disable scripting and scripting ...
  • RE: Internet Explorer Pop-Up window blocker
    ... bar extension in your browser it is easy. ... > the pop-up window from within the debugger. ... > Under the advanced tab and I uncheck the disable scripting and scripting ...