spyware?

From: Mark Bazid (Bazid_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/28/05

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:38:13 -0700

Hello
I juust cleaned out cooleabsearch spyware out of my computer but I still
have one problem. I can finallyreset my home page to yahoo. However the yahoo
page I get isn't updated. what I mean to say is the time displayed on yahoo's
page is not correct. but when I refresh the page it corrects it's self and
shows the updated page.
I hape that I explained this right. If you have any advice I would
appriciate it.
I cleaned my machene with microsoft antispywatre beta, and CWShredder. my
anti virus software is up to date and everything else seems fine.