Re: Policy Editor

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (cnfrisch_at_nospamgmail.com)
Date: 04/19/05

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:08:06 -0500

How to set, view, change, or remove special permissions for files and folders in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308419

HOW TO: Use the Group Policy Editor to Manage Local Computer Policy in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307882&Product=winxp

Doug's Windows XP Security Console

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP