Latest Updates

From: worried (worried_at_helloall.us.vets)
Date: 04/13/05

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:29:01 -0700

XP Home SP2 user/administrator,
and I am just a little worried about
not being able to update manually,
so I did turned my auto update on,
but nothing happening.
Just came out off safe-mode with
all security checking out fine.
What can I do to remidy this
situation?
Thanks for any help.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PLEASE FIX BROKEN IE6 AFTER TODAY"S UPDATES!!!
    ... MS06-015 / KB908531 are due to a bad interaction between the security ... this will start Registry Editor ... without the quotes; ... recommend that you leave Auto Update enabled for your own safety. ...
  • IE6 Security Patch Auto Update Loop
    ... I have installed IE6 SP1 and three security updates associated with it. ... EVERY DAY I get an auto update message saying that two of the security ... I install them every day, and of course, since I ... security patches or updates required. ...
  • yum auto update
    ... I have two major issues after the nightly yum ... auto update, caused by the "new" selinux and kernel. ... I wanted auto update is so I won't miss a critical security fix. ... or maybe tagged with "emergency" or "normal". ...
    (Fedora)
  • Security Update 819696
    ... Security ... This has occurred both through Windows ... Other than turning off the Auto Update, ...
  • Failed extract of third-party root list
    ... related to security, but not sure how on topic it is ... Successful auto update retrieval of third-party root list cab from: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)