Downloading files - permissions?????

From: Laneclot (Laneclot_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/09/05

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 01:13:01 -0700

.Hii,

I ned some help, before Thursday of this week, whenever i tried to download
a file from a site I was prompted to confirm or allow the download. My
daughter used my machine to do some home work after I finished, but now when
I try to download anything I end up with an error page saying I am not
authorised, even though I have used the sit before and trust it implicitly.
I know that somewhere in internet options you can change your settings to
allow downloads with a prompt - but I am just a user of PC's not a technical
wizard - any help would be much appreciated.