RE: security settings prevent pics loading

From: jenniferesme (jenniferesme_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/24/05

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:07:04 -0800

Yes, I can get properties and the address for the properties of the pic is:
file:///C:/Course%20Technology/10114-8/tutorial.01/tutorial/dube.jpg, which
means nothing to me. I think the path must be wrong. I expect I'll be
learning about that shortly! I guess this post is now in the wrong place,
because it doesn't seem like a security issue. I don't know where else I
would post it, though.
Thanks for your help.