Dumb Query - RunLevels?

From: Filthy McNasty (filthy-mcnasty_at_here.now)
Date: 02/16/05

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:44:27 -0800

Does XP Pro have any accessible equivalent to the RunLevel of Unix/Linux?
I'd like to be able to log into safe mode without rebooting (Don't ask). I
suppose I could just shut down services manually, but if this could be
automated it would be a start. Ideas?

Many thanks

--
Will Cornish of Cardigan, UK - No nastier than you; No filthier than usual
To EMail Remove Anti-Spam Spaces:           filthy-mcnasty @ btconnect.com

Relevant Pages

  • Dumb Query - RunLevels?
    ... Does XP Pro have any accessible equivalent to the RunLevel of Unix/Linux? ... I'd like to be able to log into safe mode without rebooting. ...
  • Dumb Query - RunLevels?
    ... Does XP Pro have any accessible equivalent to the RunLevel of Unix/Linux? ... I'd like to be able to log into safe mode without rebooting. ...
  • Dumb Query - RunLevels?
    ... Does XP Pro have any accessible equivalent to the RunLevel of Unix/Linux? ... I'd like to be able to log into safe mode without rebooting. ...
  • Re: Dumb Query - RunLevels?
    ... > Does XP Pro have any accessible equivalent to the RunLevel of Unix/Linux? ... > I'd like to be able to log into safe mode without rebooting. ... As to automatic shut-down of services see - ...