internet popup

From: Airforce1 (Airforce1_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/24/04

Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:27:01 -0700

im gettin this spyware thing called enhancemysearch and i cant uninstall
it.....it comes up when i search on something in google or something like
that. it is pissin me off
please help me

Relevant Pages

  • [OT] Re: alexa - google toolbar behaviour
    ... Along with the information regarding alexa, and the registry utilities, ... perhaps search through the plethora of data having to do with spyware. ... If you find that the Google Toolbar is ... I like your statement, "Google knows everything." ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Spyware, Comcast Security Manager
    ... > Some weeks ago I posted a message about spyware on my computer. ... does anybody know about the Comcast Security Manager? ... Google: comcast security manager. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Google Search
    ... Dealing with Unwanted Spyware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines ... Blocking Spyware, Adware, Parasites, Hijackers, Trojans, with a HOSTS file ... > I was at Google doing a search and upon clicking on a tutorial site, ... Microsoft MVP for Windows Security ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: alexa - google toolbar behaviour
    ... Alexia is major spyware... ... When you install the google toolbar, it also tells you that it will ... Alexia will also create popups and do things it shouldn't. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: I get "C:windowssx5.dll"
    ... > Spyware remnants. ... Did you google it yet? ... to have something running like antivirus software - and it prevents browser ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to about ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)