RE: suspect blaster worm in laptop

From: biz4two (biz4two_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/17/04

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:03:02 -0700

Very well could be a virus. I would recommend going to McAfee (see URL) and
using the FREE removal tool "Stinger". You can download and run it. This
will scan for every "known" virus based on the date/time you download.

http://vil.mcafeesecurity.com/vil/averttools.asp#stinger

If you haven't yet, after all the virus stuff are gone, install SP2. And
make certain to purchase a good anti-virus tool...keeping the .dat files upto
date.

Good luck!

biz
MCSE