SP2 Problems

From: Tyler (funkalicious_2002_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 08/24/04

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 05:56:02 -0700

By the way, I tried uninstalling SP2 in the recovery
console, and now i get an error saying that winsrv can
not be found.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Internet connection problems
    ... Try uninstalling SP2 and see if that fixes your problem. ... > was working fine until I installed SP2 but now this is what happens ... > problem by disconnecting then reconnecting but in the last couple of days ... I've contacted TPG (my ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Help with service pack two problem
    ... Just installed SP2 on a pc running xp home. ... Tried uninstalling sp2 in safe mode and says it can find a file and won't ... Tried system restore but won't have that either. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Printing issues with SP2
    ... I recently installed SP2. ... My operating system is XP Home ... uninstalling SP2 the computer recognized the printer as ... the underlying problem? ...